Monday, July 19, 2010

mini donut weekend

On Friday night after work Mac drove Jules and I over to his place in Orinda, past Berkeley in the East Bay. His house is so gorgeous! It's amazing. The three of us hung out for a while and around ten a bunch of his friends came over for a little shindig. We jumped on his trampoline and Jules and I slept in his guest bedroom... most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.

In the morning we took the Bart back home. I had a chill day and in the evening Jules and I decided to go on an adventure and go down to Fisherman's wharf. We got there around 8:30 and spent a couple hours down there, wandering along the waterfront and up and down Pier 39. We enjoyed mini donuts and broke down and tried some clam chowder in a sourdough bowl. We also checked out Musee Mecanique where they have a bunch of really old arcade games and mechanical fortune tellers. We both had our palms "read" for 50 cents and got our little fortune. I remember doing all of this when I was here when I was 9 so it was really neat to do it all again. :)

Jules stayed over and on Sunday morning we baked blueberry muffins and made crepes before heading to Trader Joes for some shopping. My Sunday was chill pretty chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment